1. COLLECTION AND USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Personal information is data that can be used to identify or contact a single person.
2. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- The personal information we collect allows us to keep you posted on Dustsilver's latest product announcements, software updates, and upcoming events.
- We also use personal information to help us create, develop, operate, deliver, and improve our products, services, content and advertising, and for loss prevention and anti-fraud purposes.
- We may use your personal information, to verify identity, assist with identification of users, and to determine appropriate services.
3. COLLECTION AND USE OF NON-PERSONAL INFORMATION
We also collect data in a form that does not, on its own, permit direct association with any specific individual. We may collect, use, transfer, and disclose non-personal information for any purpose. The following are some examples of non-personal information that we collect and how we may use it:
- We may collect information such as occupation, language, zip code, area code, unique device identifier, referrer URL, location, and the time zone where an NUPHY Product is used so that we can better understand customer behavior and improve our products, services, and advertising.
- We may collect and store details of how you use our services, including search queries. This information may be used to improve the relevancy of results provided by our services. Except in limited instances to ensure quality of our services over the Internet.
If we do combine non-personal information with personal information the combined information will be treated as personal information for as long as it remains combined.
4. PRIVACY QUESTIONS